Take your robotics project to the next level with the (i2C) Kitronik 16 Servo Driver Board for the BBC micro:bit.
Capable of controlling 16 servos which are powered directly from the board’s power supply. The board can be powered either through the terminal blocks or the on-board header for radio control receiver packs.
The pins from the BBC micro:bit are broken out to pads on the end of the Servo Driver Board, in accordance with the Link Standard for BBC micro:bit accessories.
These pads can either be soldered onto directly, or they are the correct spacing for our PCB pin headers.
- Input voltage 3V – 5.5V
- Drive up to 16 servo motors
- Servos take power directly from the board power supply
- Standard 0.1″ pitch servo connectors
- Terminal blocks for easy connection of power
- Includes Edge Connector for the BBC micro:bit to slot into
- Link Standard compatible
- Access the other BBC micro:bit pins easily and conveniently
- Length: 67.4 mm
- Width: 62 mm
- Height: 16 mm